Saturday, December 24, 2005

I remember now...

I remember now why my first attempt at a blog failed. It's hard work blogging. You go in thinking, hey, I'll just post a little something daily, no problem. Then you realize, shoot, I haven't posted in a week! Oh rats, no wonder I don't have any readers!

One part of the problem is that I have to work for a living. That takes a big chunk of time. Then I have all the interests about which I might potentially blog. For example, watching the Martha Stewart Apprentice Finale takes time. Finally, I live with someone and I have friends and coworkers. Inevitably I vent some of my opinions at them, then I discover that my need or desire to blog about it, is reduced. It's a vicious cycle.

In the end--do I have the stamina and the passion to blog? Do I have anything that interesting to say? We'll see.

No comments: