Saturday, August 05, 2006

More Company & Sightseeing

Judy (my twin) told me on the way to the airport this morning that the people in her office asked her where she was going for vacation. I love her answer. She informed the curious, "I don't go on vacation anymore, I'm a destination." Thus, the difference between living in Baltimore versus east central Illinois is described.

We were on the way to the airport to pick up our latest company--Karen and Allison at that time she shared this gem. Karen (our oldest sister) and Ally (our youngest niece) are making the seventh family visit here. Yea!

After catching up on family news for an hour or two, we are now off to the first of many historic spots. This afternoon we'll be visiting Fort McHenry. Don't know much about Fort McHenry? Neither do we, but I expect I'll have photos to post and information to pass along at the end of the day.

Btw, do you know what a gleek is?

No comments: