Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Night RIbs

It's been a long week. The count down to the end of the year is a stressful time--lots of referrals of kids to be tested, lots of testing, lots of reports, lots of meetings with parents. It seems that summer vacation is racing towards us like a speeding train. The feeling that school should be over pervades the student body which makes working with kids interesting to say the least.

Meanwhile, I'm on a mission to build up my red blood cells. So to celebrate the arrival of the weekend we ordered ribs tonight. I'm practically comatose with contentment. The compete series of Hogan's Heroes which I ordered for Judy has arrived and we're about twelve shows into Season 1. I see lots of Hogan's Heroes in my future. Ribs can go a long way to making anything tolerable.

No comments: