Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blog Frustrations

I'm slowly but surely adding skills to my repetoire of blogging. I've learned how to link to other sites. I managed to put my favorite sites in the side bar. I've even learned to upload pictures. Today I changed the font size and one color of the font (although I'm not actually sure which one changed color..I think it's the darker green one). Since in Robin-world, were I am both Queen and President, bigger is better, the text has been upsized. It seems to make the blog load a little slower though, which I totally don't get. The majority of the blog is still text afte all.

Skill-wise, I'm not where I want to be yet though. I want my blog to look different and unique from others. I want to change the photos in the header and at the same time personalize them. Not that I have a digital camera yet, but that's next on my list. I don't really understand code though. That's kind of a barrier, I'm thinking. I go into the template I change things...I regret it. You see how this is going, right? I'm like those doctors on House whose cure is worse than the original illness. But I'm finding that blogging is satisfying enough that I want to keep trying to improve my skills and knowledge even if it's frustrating and time consuming so that my blog will be read. There, I admit it. I want people to read my blog.

No comments: