Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Music and Books


I thought this quote was apropos my lifestyle and a good starter for this post. I just got back from a quick trip to Barnes & Noble. I wasn't actually intending to buy anything. Funny how it so rarely works out that way when I visit a bookstore. I came away with Beth Nielsen Chapman's cd Look and (don't laugh) Donny Osmond's cd somewhere in time (I said don't laugh! ;o). Books purchased included: Jayne Ann Krentz' new hardcover All Night Long, and a Grace and Favor mystery by Jill Churchill: Who's Sorry Now? and a book for Judy's career called Flipping the Switch: Unleashing the Power of Personal Accountibility Using the QBQ by John G. Miller. We also picked up the Sports Illustrated The Best of 2005. The SI had an article about my beloved University of Illinois Fight Illini basketball team so I couldn't pass it up.

No comments: