Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Border's book run

As you know I'm waiting impatiently for the new JD Robb. I didn't really have any particular reason to go to Borders other than I just really, really like buying books. So here's the latest list:

The Lion's Daughter by Loretta Chase: a reprint from '92 which I've never read by a great author.
Bitten & Smitten by Michelle Rowen: a new author for me with a complimentary cover blurb by MaryJanice Davidson and its about vampires. (I have a weakness for vampires.)
Blessed is the Busybody by Emilie Richards: a mystery by a well known romance author--the first in a series.
Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris: famous for the Dead as...vampire mystery series, this is the first of the Lily Bard mysteries.
Billionaire's Proposition by Leanne Banks; Banks is a guarantee good read and I like the idea of hooking up with a billionaire. Be honest--doesn't everybody?
Valentine's Day is Killing Me by MaryJanice Davidson, Leslie Esdaile and Susanna Carr: an anthology of stories about Valentine's Day (duh) and crime and bad boys.
Much Obliged by Jessica Benson: an historical/regency. I think I've read Benson before and liked her (hey, I read ALOT of books, sometimes its hard to keep track) and the back cover sounded fun.
Everyday with Rachel Ray: the second issue of her new magazine. I love Rachel's 30 minute meals and I've actually made one? of her recipes which is amazing considering how little I cook. To give some context here, I actually have an Arch card for McDonald's.

No comments: