Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol--The Final Twelve

From the sublime of intelligensia to the ridiculousness of American Idol in one fell swoop. I see that Kinnick and Ayla were the lowest vote getters for the girls; while Peter Brady look-alike, and Gedeon were the lowest vote getters for the guys. The final twelve are:

Paris--what's up with channeling Shirley Temple tonight,
Katherine McFee
Kellie "Don't call me calimari" Pickler
Mandisa
Lisa-the youngest (Ryan felt it was an important fact to note)
and
Melissa.

The judges have been so down on Melissa that I've been rooting for her. Not voting for her, mind, just rooting. ;o)

Taylor Hicks--I don't mind the gray hair but please don't dance
Ace--why is your hair so uneven?
Chris
Kevin--ICK. What is wrong with America? The guy isn't even through puberty yet.
Elliott
Bucky

Who will win? I'm thinking it's a guy's turn. We've had Kelly, Ruben, Fantasia, and Carrie--we need a marketable guy. I'm thinking it will be Ace. He's not the best, but he's okay enough and he's cute. Not imo, personally--you know, just aesthetically speaking.

No comments: