Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bracket-nomics Day 2

Just a quick post before I hit the couch for the rest of the day to watch NCAA tournament action. My "Head" bracket finished day 2 of the tournament with a 69%--giving me a 69% overall. My "Heart" bracket finished day 2 of the tournament with a 69% also--and an average of 72% over the two days. My sister "what's the shortest name" strategy achieved a 62% for day two, ending with the same 72% average over the two days.

My picks to come out of round two:

Head-Duke, Texas, Memphis, Pitt, Gonzaga, UCLA, UCONN, Illinois, Tennessee, Villanova, Boston College, Florida, and Georgetown.

Heart-Duke, West Virginia, Texas, Pitt, Gonzaga, UCLA, Kentucky, Illinois, Murray State, Tennessee, Boston College, Florida, Ohio State.

Let's see how it all plays out.

No comments: