Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Illinois v Michigan Tonight.


Illinois is playing Michigan tonight at 7 pm. I need to check and see if it'll be shown in our area on ESPN. Fingers crossed. I've recovered somewhat from the horrifying one point loss to Penn St at home a couple of weeks ago. I was tickled to see Illinois beat Indiana at home on Sunday. That makes twice Illinois has been on CBS this season. Guess the Big Ten is having a great year. I feel bad for Mike Davis leaving Indiana--although I detest Indiana; bleeding blue and orange as I do. Davis has always had a tough time at IN and hasn't been fully appreciated there. Anyway, IL is a half a game behind Iowa and three of our last four games are road games so anything can happen. This schedule should be good prep for the post-season. Go Illini!

No comments: