Monday, March 13, 2006

Top Ten Book List

My last post about Loretta Chase gave me the idea of actually writing down my top ten list of favorite books. Probably ten isn't enough in reality, but let's start with just ten favorites of any genre. In no particular order, my favorite books are:

1. Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
2. Ravished by Amanda Quick
3. Eight Cousins by Louise May Alcott
4. Memory by Lois McMaster Bujold
5. Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard
6. The White Dragon by Anne McCaffrey
7. The Belgariad by David Eddings
8. Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson
9. Devils' Bride by Stephanie Laurens
10. Archangel by Sharon Shinn

The interesting thing about my top ten is that I could expand it, ten-fold, by including lots of other works by these particular authors. Many of the books on the list are part of continuing series.

No comments: