Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cartoon Worries

I visit Captain's Quarters everyday to check out the latest Day by Day cartoon posted there. I also read the blog, of course, but I realllly like the cartoon. So last night when the clock popped over past midnight and I was still up, I went to see the newest strip. Gasp. Holy Cow! It was this! I've been worrying ever since about Jan's fate. I'm (fingers crossed) hoping that her car was stolen. If Jan is..gulp..d...de...dead. I am not going to like it at all. I don't care if it's just a comic strip. I don't care if she and Damon aren't real. I don't want Jan to be dead. Do you hear that, author-guy whose name I've never noticed??? I don't want bad things to happen in this fictional world. There are too many bad things happening in the real one. And that is all.

Update: Jan's still with us. I'm not sure she's expecting though. Whew. Now I can sleep.

No comments: